Here at The Farm Wholefoods, we are constantly being inspired for amazing new food creations that are easy and wholesome.
Our lovely new member of our Farm Team Ida, from Finland, has created a nutritious breakfast bowl that looks and taste like home she says. Being close to Christmas, this twist on a traditional dish is the perfect comforting treat for either Christmas breakfast or desert.
- In a saucepan; combine rice, coconut milk, water, spices, vanilla and syrup.
- Bring to the boil and stir, then reduce the heat. Let simmer until the rice is cooked.
- Remove from the heat. You could eat the rice pudding straight away, but this recipe is delicious served cold the following morning.
- Store the rice pudding in a glass container overnight in the fridge. To loosen up the texture when served in the morning just simply add in a dash of coconut milk.
- Serve the rice pudding together with beautiful toppings. Pictured: Fresh mulberries together with delicious goodies from The Farm Wholefood’s bulk pantry – Dates, Flaked Almonds, Goji berries, Cacao nibs and last but not least a sprinkle of Cinnamon.
Wishing you all endless love, happiness and health,
The Farm Wholefoods.