Beat the heat with these refreshing and healthy Berry & lemon Popsicles.
These healthy fruit popsicles are packed full of vitamins and deliciousness. They are the perfect cool -you-down treat for those hot summer days!
These take less then 10 minutes to make and around 2 hours to set in the Freezer. Prepare before bed and wake up to a sweet refreshing treat. Vegan & Gluten free!
- One cup fresh or frozen berries – Strawberries and blueberries work well.
- One Lemon – Juiced
- Coconut Water 1 litre –
- Apple Juice – 1/2 Cup Juice
- Popsicle containers – 8-10
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl
- Pour mixture into the individual popsicles – Making sure you include the berries (3-4 in each)
- Pop into freezer and leave for 2 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy at any time of the day!
Love The Farm Whole FoodsReferences – Tumblr.com – IMG